A great interview with Pete and Andrea who share their story (it’s a funny one!) about “Picking the One”
When you decide you want a partner, how do you choose the “One”, the person you will spend the rest of your life with?
In this episode, we cover:
- What qualities should you be looking for in a partner?
- How important is “Like-Minded” Faith?
- What questions should you be asking of each other?
- Do you go with your heart or your head? Or both?
- What are some of the scriptures that can guide you?
Let us know what episodes you would like us to do next by doing this anonymous survey https://www.hesaysshesaysgodsays.com/survey
If you’ve got something to say about Marriage, the Podcast, or anything really, email us firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS & SCRIPTURES
10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. 11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
1 Peter 3:7
Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.
Music by Caleb Mason Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.